When we started our weekly blog, it was the intention to publish blogs which were not just about tax and accounting, but also about other aspects of business. We’ve already had several guest bloggers on our site, which is great. But why should we want guest blogs? After all, doesn’t it detract from what we have to say? Not at all, the opposite in fact. There are a number of important reasons for having guest blogs on your website:
- It introduces our readers to areas of interest from people who know their subjects a lot better than we do. For example, we could do a blog about tendering, but we thought that Rachael Ellis was much better qualified.
- Guest blogging is a great way for businesses to reach new audiences.
- It creates variety in content on a website blog, making the read much more interesting. After all, you don’t want to read about me banging on about the Revenue every week!
- It’s one less blog for me to write!
We love to get enquiries about other people doing guest blogs on our website, and are generally open to suggestions. However, they must meet certain criteria:
- The idea is to provide content that would be of interest to other businesses.
- We are happy to provide a link back to the contributor’s website, but the blog should not be an advert.
- It should be reasonable in length. If you need to takle a break whilst reading it, it’s probably too long!
If you are interested in writing a guest blog, please contact us.