Preparing accounts is a great way to see how your business is performing, as well as being a legal requirement for limited companies.
There are numerous accounting concepts and standards to consider, so it’s not something you would dabble in lightly. For looking at performance, accounts don’t have to run for a full year, they can also cover a quarter (3 months) or even a month, so you can see how well you’re doing against your budget in a more timely manner.
- The accounts preparation service we provide includes:
- Accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Annual statutory accounts for limited companies for filing HM Revenue and Customs
- Abbreviated accounts for limited companies for filing with Companies House
- Periodic management accounts (monthly, quarterly or half-yearly)
Check out our Taxation service >>
GBM Accounts provide a great service
GBM Accounts provide a great service for business clients. We carry out work in the UK and within the EU and GBM Accounts have been able to advise us on taxation, VAT and other commercial questions which been raised. Nick Goddard and his team to be very helpful, quick to respond and their advice has been second to none. I would not hesitate in recommending GBM Accounts.”
Rachael Ellis | Managing Director
Get in Touch
For more information about Accounts Preparation
call Nick Goddard on Doncaster 01302 530 800
or email firstname.lastname@example.org >>